For Fire or Emergency – Dial 911 and give Pine Acres Campground name and site number.
1. OCCUPANCY – Occupancy of site is restricted to registered guests ONLY. OVERNIGHT site occupancy is limited to ONE camping family (4 adults OR 1 or 2 adults and their unmarried dependent children). All registered campers MUST wear the wristbands they are given upon check in throughout their stay.
2. QUIET HOURS – will be maintained Sunday through Thursday between 10:00PM and 8:00AM. Friday and Saturday hours are 11:00PM and 8:00AM.
All CAMPFIRES must be Extinguished by 12:00AM.
Fires are not to be built anywhere except the fireplace on the site and MUST be attended AT ALL TIMES. If dry and windy inquire at the office before you light the fire – in case of a fire ban.
3. SPEED LIMIT (5 MPH) – Speed limit is strictly enforced throughout the Resort. Please limit your driving. Most amenities are within a 5 minute walk. Mini-bikes, motorized scooters, and any other recreational vehicles are NOT allowed.
4. CHECK-IN time for sites is 1:00PM and for rentals is 4:00PM.
5. CHECK-OUT time for sites and rentals is 11:00AM.
6. FIREWOOD – Please help us protect our trees. Only pre-packaged wood labeled “Kiln-dried” is allowed. DO NOT cut on or down any trees or plants on property. Visit www.mass.gov/dcr for information regarding invasive insect infestations.
7. CHILDREN – Each registered adult is responsible for the conduct of his/her children. Any misconduct, including any violent or destructive act by any child, will be cause for ejection.
8. CURFEW – Persons under 18 years must be at a campsite with an adult by 10:00PM unless attending a campground sanctioned activity or with a parent.
9. VISITORS –
Pre-registered visitors are allowed on a limited, first come, first-served basis. Visitors must be pre-registered and paid for by the camping guest a minimum of 48-hours in advance. All visitors must obtain a vehicle pass ($) and wristbands that must be worn while they are on property. The per person and per vehicle fee allows your visitors to access the same amenities and activities as you. Fees are subject to change based on demand. Day visitors may arrive after 9AM and stay until 10PM. Day visitors are limited to four (4) people. Visitors must be accompanied by one adult camper host while on the property. Campers are responsible for their visitors’ actions at all times and authorize us to charge said account for ALL charges they incur if they are not paid.
There are no refunds for visitors due to weather, not showing up, etc., as a slot was reserved for them.
OVERNIGHT visitors are not allowed, but additional family members can be added to the full length of your stay.
Remember to remind your visitors to leave their PETS AT HOME, as visiting pets are not allowed on the property.”
10. LAUNDRY/CLOTHESLINES – Guests may not hang laundry or clothes outside the camping unit. Please use bumper mounted racks and limit hanging items to beach attire.
11. BICYCLES/ROLLERBLADES/SKATEBOARDS/SCOOTERS – Use is permitted until dusk. Use caution, and NO riding on hills. Campers 16 and under are required to wear a helmet, per Massachusetts state law. Must be used responsibly and are prohibited from the store, restroom areas, speed bumps, tennis courts, and walkways. Mountain bikes must stay on trails and avoid private neighboring properties. MOTORIZED, UNREGISTERED VEHICLES are prohibited, unless pre-approved.
12. DRINKING/DRUGS/FIREWORKS – Alcohol is permitted in our resort with considerations – when in common areas, only use plastic or styrofoam. All guests are expected to drink responsibly and exhibit good personal behavior. NO fireworks, firearms or illegal drugs, of any kind, are allowed in the Resort.
13. REFUSE/WASTEWATER – Containers are for camping generated refuse ONLY. Draining wastewater onto the ground is prohibited. Discard wastewater in specific disposal sites.
14. CAR & RV WASHING – is prohibited.
15. PROPERTY – Personal property should be secured at all times. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or items left behind or damages. We may occasionally experience outages including water, electric, cable, wireless internet and any other utilities that may apply, which are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages. We do not refund due to weather (wind, hail, rain, etc.).
16. APPROPRIATE language and acceptable clothing must be maintained at all times. LOUD music and/or any behavior considered NOT good camping “etiquette” is NOT permitted.
17. COURTESY – Please be courteous to your neighbors and our staff. We reserve the right to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the park and have the right to eject without prior notice anyone who, in our judgement, creates a disturbance or nuisance, or deliberately breaks the rules. Campers will be liable for any and all damages caused to property of the Resort. NO REFUNDS of fees will be made in such an event.