For campers looking to stay in the main area of the park, choose from a selection of Choice, Preferred and Premium sites. Each site includes a designated parking area for RV or camping equipment, water hook-up, picnic table, fire-pit and vehicle parking. Additionally, they offer a minimum 30-amp electric hook-up. Most include a sanitation tie-in and cable TV.
Campsites are rented with a 3-night minimum during our Spring and Fall Value Seasons. Peak Season stays are subject to to general reservation open dates. Holiday rates/minimum stays apply.
Choice Sites are located within close proximity to the center of the park and just a short walk from the main beach.
Preferred Sites are located within close proximity of the lake and just a short walk to the center of the park.
Premium Sites are located waterside with a beautiful view of our 70-acre lake. Choose from a) the main waterfront area where each site offers a paver patio or deck and adirondack chairs or b) enjoy our secluded waterfront peninsula with only five tenting sites sitting directly on the the lake.
Terms and Deposits
A valid driver’s license and credit card (for incidentals) in the name of the reservation are required at check-in.
- OVERNIGHT site occupancy is limited to ONE camping family (1 or 2 adults and their minor children). Separate families sharing a site using their own camping unit (doubling up) will be charged the regular nightly camping fee.
- Check-in is at 1:00 PM
- Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- Please note: NO check-ins after 9:00 PM.
- No early arrivals or late departures in peak season.
- Payment in full is due at time of booking.