General Rules & Regulations
For Fire or Emergency – Dial 911 and give Pine Acres Campground name and site number.
1. Quiet Hours - will be maintained Sunday through Thursday between 10:00PM and 8:00AM. Friday and Saturday hours are 11:00PM
All CAMPFIRES must be Extinguished by 12:00AM
Fires are not to be built anywhere except the fireplace on the site and MUST be attended AT ALL TIMES. If dry and windy inquire at the office before you light the fire – in case of a fire ban.
2. Speed Limit (5 MPH) - Speed limit is strictly enforced throughout the Resort. Please limit your driving. Most amenities are within a 5 minute walk. Mini-bikes, motorized scooters, and any other recreational vehicles are NOT allowed
3. CHECK-IN time for sites is 1:00PM and for rentals is 4:00PM.
4. CHECK-OUT – time for sites and rentals is 11:00AM.
5. Occupancy - Occupancy of site is restricted to registered
visitors ONLY. Recreation facilities are for campers and their registered guests only.
OVERNIGHT site occupancy
NOT to exceed six people (with a
maximum of four (4) adults).
6. Children – Children under 7 years must be accompanied to the restrooms by an adult. Campers must NOT leave their children unattended in the campground. Each registered adult is responsible for the conduct of his/her children. Any misconduct including any violent or destructive act by any child will be cause for ejection.
7. Curfew - Children under 18 years must be at a campsite with an adult by 10:00PM unless attending a campground sanctioned activity or with a parent.
8. Pets - Registered family pets are welcome and must be accompanied at all times (Limit two dogs and/or cats per site). Dogs may NOT be tied up and/or left alone and MUST be cleaned up after. Short (6') leashes are required on property. Registered campers may be asked to leave if a pet is a disturbance. Pet owners must have current rabies vaccination certificate available. NO pets allowed in rec hall, club rooms, swimming and/or beach areas per state law. NO VISITING PETS See Pet Policy section, below.
9. Day Visitors –
ALL visitors must register and
obtain a vehicle pass ($).
Day visitors are limited to four (4) adults OR one (1) family.
Visiting Hours 9:00AM - 9:00PM.
NO VISITING PETS
Guests must be
accompanied by one adult camper
host while on property.
are responsible for their
visitors’ actions at all times,
are responsible for all charges
they incur and authorize us
to charge your account if they
are not paid.
The campground reserves the right to
limit the number of visitors per
site in order not to overbook our
facilities. Visitor rates are posted
at the office and can change due to
10. Bicycle Riding - Bicycles are permitted until dusk. Use caution and NO riding on hills. Campers 16 and under are required to wear a helmet per Massachusetts state law. Mountain bikers must stay on trails and avoid private neighboring properties.
11. Rollerblades/Inline Skates/Skateboards - Must be used responsibly and are prohibited from the store, restroom areas, speed bumps and tennis court.
12. Drinking/Drugs/Fireworks - Excessive drinking or intoxication of any kind is not permitted. NO illegal drugs, fireworks, firearms of any kind allowed in park.
13. Recycling/Refuse - Recycling is MANDATORY. Containers are for camping generated refuse ONLY. RECYCLE aluminum, plastic, glass and paper.
14. Firewood – NO outside firewood is allowed to be brought on property. Only bundled, kiln-dried firewood sold by Pine Acres is allowed. DO NOT cut on or down any trees or plants on property.
15. Car and RV washing is prohibited.
16. Property - Respect other guests and their property. Use roads and trails rather than cutting through sites. Personal property should be secured at all times. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or items left behind or damages.
17. Appropriate language and acceptable clothing must be maintained at all times.
18. We reserve the right to eject without prior notice anyone who, in our
judgment, creates a disturbance or nuisance, or deliberately breaks the rules. Campers will be liable for any and all damages caused to property of the Campground.
NO REFUNDS of fees will be made in such an event.
POOL RULES – NO lifeguard on duty – Swim at Your Own Risk
NO diving – Shallow Water – This is a Resort Pool
Adult Spa is for Adult 18+ ONLY
**SEE Massachusetts State Law 105CMR dated February 20, 1998**
Pets are a part of many of our camping families and are welcome.
Animals owners are completely liable for the pet and any damages suffered in case of
an attack in a public or private area. We strongly recommend the following:
Pets must always be on a short leash. Never allow your pet to run free.
Two pets are allowed per site.
Keep a copy of your pets vaccinations and license in your RV. Pets must wear a collar with these tags at all times.
Pets are NEVER to be left unattended at any time.
• Please clean up after pets.
• Pets are not allowed in any of the resort buildings per Board of
Health unless for disability purposes. Pets are also prohibited from
the main beach and swimming areas. The small beaches can be used for
We reserve the right to deny any pet entry to the park.
If any pet is not following these rules or is creating a disturbance, the owner
will be asked to remove the pet from the premises. If the owner will not
comply, the camping party will be ejected from the resort.
Outside Firewood Prohibited
In years past, bringing firewood
along to a camping weekend was
tradition. However, forestry
officials now understand that this
practice contributed to the spread
of invasive species such as the
Asian Longhorned Beetle or the
Emerald Ash Borer. Invasive species
have devastated forests in the US
Midwest, and have recently been
found in the Worcester,
Massachusetts area. Once a forest is
infested, eradication of an invasive
pest involves devastating measures
such as the removal of entire stands
of trees or forested areas. You
should burn only green-certified
local wood from sustainable forest
growers. Beginning with the 2010
camping season, transportation of
firewood into or out of Pine Acres
must be prohibited. Firewood is
available for sale at the
Deposit & Refund Policies
Advance reservations strongly recommended.
• Holiday weekends require a minimum stay.
• Reservations require a payment in full at the time of booking with
a credit card.
• Confirmation of reservation will be e-mailed after payment is
• If your payment is not received within the specified time, we will
assume that you no longer want the reservation, and it will be
canceled without notice.
We do our best to honor site requests whenever possible. However,
we are unable to guarantee specific site numbers for rental units or stays less than one
week. We also reserve the right to change sites without notification.
• All cancellations and/or changes
to reservation are subject to a $25
• Refunds are given if notified of cancellation 30 days or more
prior to the reservation date by email or phone (minus the $25
• Resort credit is given if notified of cancellation within 30 days,
but more than 7 days prior to the reservation date.
• Cancellation within 7 days of the reservation date will not
receive resort credit or refund.
• There is a $25 returned check fee.
• Security Deposit: $100 due at the time of check-in for all
Cabins and RVs. A credit card and
valid drivers license in the name of
the reservation must be presented at
check-in. All rentals are considered
to be “Good Housekeeping”. They are
clean when you check in, and we ask
they are that way when you vacate.
Camper liability is not limited to
the security deposit.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, most Debit Cards, or
recognized travelers checks. Regretfully, we cannot accept personal or business
checks during your stay or at the time of check-in.
Cell Phones / Wi-Fi Internet Access
Most major cell phone providers get service in various locations throughout the park … please check with your provider to determine your coverage. Wireless Internet is available throughout most of the park. Guests requiring more than one hour per day can purchase service directly online at Tengo Internet.
Commercial photography and filming
is often conducted at Pine Acres.
You may appear in pictures or film
that may be used in advertising,
news reporting, public relations, or
other activities regarding the
Resort. Reservations at the Resort
or a visitor’s pass constitutes your
consent for Pine Acres to use any
pictures or films it deems
appropriate without payment,
inspection, or review.