For Fire or Emergency – Dial 911 and give Pine Acres Campground name and site number.
1. Occupancy – Occupancy of site is restricted to registered guests ONLY. Recreation facilities are for campers and their registered guests only. OVERNIGHT site occupancy is limited to ONE camping family (1 or 2 adults and their unmarried, dependent children).
2. Quiet Hours – will be maintained Sunday through Thursday between 10:00PM and 8:00AM. Friday and Saturday hours are 11:00PM and 8:00AM.
All CAMPFIRES must be Extinguished by 12:00AM.
Fires are not to be built anywhere except the fireplace on the site and MUST be attended AT ALL TIMES. If dry and windy inquire at the office before you light the fire – in case of a fire ban.
3. Speed Limit (5 MPH) – Speed limit is strictly enforced throughout the Resort. Please limit your driving. Most amenities are within a 5 minute walk. Mini-bikes, motorized scooters, and any other recreational vehicles are NOT allowed.
4. CHECK-IN time for sites is 1:00PM and for rentals is 4:00PM.
5. CHECK-OUT time for sites and rentals is 11:00AM.
6. Children – Children under 7 years must be accompanied to the restrooms by an adult. Campers must NOT leave their children unattended in the campground. Each registered adult is responsible for the conduct of his/her children. Any misconduct including any violent or destructive act by any child will be cause for ejection.
7. Curfew – Persons under 18 years must be at a campsite with an adult by 10:00PM unless attending a campground sanctioned activity or with a parent.
8. Pets – Registered family pets are welcome and must be accompanied at all times (Limit two dogs and/or cats per site). Dogs may NOT be tied up and/or left alone and MUST be cleaned up after. Short (6′) leashes are required on property. Registered campers may be asked to leave if a pet is a disturbance. Pet owners must have current rabies vaccination certificate available. NO pets allowed in rec hall, club rooms, swimming and/or beach areas per state law. NO VISITING PETS.
9. Day Visitors –
ALL visitors must register and obtain a vehicle pass ($).
Day visitors are limited to four (4) adults OR one (1) family.
Visiting Hours 9:00AM – 9:00PM.
NO VISITING PETS
Guests must be accompanied by one adult camper host while on property.
Campers are responsible for their visitors’ actions at all times, are responsible for all charges they incur and authorize us to charge your account if they are not paid.
PLEASE NOTE: The campground reserves the right to limit the number of visitors per site in order not to overbook our facilities. Visitor rates are posted at the office and can change due to demand. For more information on visitors, click here.
10. Bicycle Riding – Bicycles are permitted until dusk. Use caution and NO riding on hills. Campers 16 and under are required to wear a helmet per Massachusetts state law. Mountain bikers must stay on trails and avoid private neighboring properties.
11. Rollerblades/Inline Skates/Skateboards – Must be used responsibly and are prohibited from the store, restroom areas, speed bumps and tennis court.
12. Drinking/Drugs/Fireworks – Excessive drinking or intoxication of any kind is not permitted. NO illegal drugs, fireworks, firearms of any kind allowed in park.
13. Recycling/Refuse – Recycling is MANDATORY. Containers are for camping generated refuse ONLY. RECYCLE aluminum, plastic, glass and paper.
14. Firewood – Please help us protect our trees. Only pre-packaged wood labeled “Kiln-dried” is allowed. Please ask the office about bulk wood harvested on property available for delivery right to your site! DO NOT cut on or down any trees or plants on property. Visit www.mass.gov/dcr for information regarding invasive insect infestations.
15. Car and RV washing is prohibited.
16. Property – Respect other guests and their property. Use roads and trails rather than cutting through sites. Personal property should be secured at all times. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or items left behind or damages.
17. APPROPRIATE language and acceptable clothing must be maintained at all times. LOUD music and/or any behavior considered NOT good camping “etiquette” is NOT permitted.
18. We reserve the right to eject without prior notice anyone who, in our judgment, creates a disturbance or nuisance, or deliberately breaks the rules. Campers will be liable for any and all damages caused to property of the Campground.
NO REFUNDS of fees will be made in such an event.